Hi, I am trying to set the margins when converting a Markdown file to a PDF with Typst. According to the documentation , this should be possible by setting the variable *margin *as *dictionary with the fields defined in the Typst documentation: x, y, top, bottom, left, right.* How do I define the dictionary? As far, I have tried: - -V margin=top:1mm - - -V margin="top:1mm" - -V margin="(top:1mm)" - -V margin="{\"top\":"1mm"}" - and many other combinations What is the correct way to provide this "dictionary"? Best, Cerdo -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e815ceb0-4056-43bb-afef-51faff7ddf67n%40googlegroups.com.