Hi there, I am using Defaults files to give my documents a standard look. This works absolutely fantastic. However sometimes I want to overwrite settings from the Defaults file in the document YAML block, but this doesn't always work. Here an example when I cannot overwrite the Defaults settings: *The Defaults file:* from: markdown to: pdf standalone: true variables: documentclass: scrartcl geometry: - a4paper *The YAML block in the Markdown document:* --- geometry: - a5paper - textheight=18cm ... Any idea how I can overwrite the geometry info in the document? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e8781103-e0b6-4194-975b-960965ac0e91n%40googlegroups.com.