* Apply arabic numbering to Appendices?
@ 2022-01-08 18:35 Cassandra Lyderitz
       [not found] ` <410b5e23-866d-4fe6-aef2-7e1b667aaec5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Cassandra Lyderitz @ 2022-01-08 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there a way to apply arabic numbering to appendices instead of Roman
letters (both in TOC and cross-references)?

I haven't even found such a question, so it looks that such convention is
extremely infrequent, but it exists, alas.

Thanks in advance for any response.

* Re: Apply arabic numbering to Appendices?
       [not found] ` <410b5e23-866d-4fe6-aef2-7e1b667aaec5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-01-10 13:19   ` Joseph Reagle
From: Joseph Reagle @ 2022-01-10 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi, you would have to provide more information than this. For example, I suspect this is an output format issue. Therefore, if you are outputting to latex, you'd have to figure out how to do this in latex and adjust your pandoc template accordingly.