* HTML to DOCX SVG Conversation
@ 2022-12-01  3:14 Michael Becker
       [not found] ` <445da177-3960-4d2a-9088-1e24c8402201n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-12-01  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi there, has any one resolved how to get an SVG in an HTML file to render
in a pandoc html to docx conversation? I'm suing anycharts to create the
SVG and I can't figure out how to implement a png fallback. Would be great
if the SVG would simply convert. Is there. filter or some converter that I
can add to the command line? Thanks.

* Re: HTML to DOCX SVG Conversation
       [not found] ` <445da177-3960-4d2a-9088-1e24c8402201n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-12-01 23:49   ` John MacFarlane