* Figure blocks in AST on Windows, but not on Linux
@ 2023-06-21 19:51   ` Stephan Boltzmann
       [not found]     ` <e8c84ab1-4e87-4580-bf4e-dd1bb23f4c1fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Stephan Boltzmann @ 2023-06-21 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello everybody out there,

Running the following filter

function Pandoc (doc)
  nblocks = 0
  for i, block in ipairs(doc.blocks) do nblocks=nblocks+1 end
  lblock = nblocks
  for i=1,nblocks do
    block = doc.blocks[i]
    print(block.t)
  end
end

on the following document

---
title: Test
author: Author
---
# Introduction
Some text ...
![Figure 1](image.png)

prints a Figure block on Windows but a Para block on Linux.

This would mean that the output of pandoc depends on the operating system.
Is there a way to make it more independent of the operating system or am I
just doing an obvious mistake?

* AW: Figure blocks in AST on Windows, but not on Linux
       [not found]     ` <e8c84ab1-4e87-4580-bf4e-dd1bb23f4c1fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-06-21 20:04       ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]         ` <0daeba7dd8ba47c4ae51945307fd2597-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2023-06-21 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Are you using the same pandoc version?
  for i, block in ipairs(doc.blocks) do nblocks=nblocks+1 end
  lblock = nblocks
  for i=1,nblocks do
    block = doc.blocks[i]
    print(block.t)
  end
end

on the following document

---
title: Test
author: Author
---
# Introduction
Some text ...
![Figure 1](image.png)

prints a Figure block on Windows but a Para block on Linux.

This would mean that the output of pandoc depends on the operating system.
Is there a way to make it more independent of the operating system or am I just doing an obvious mistake?

* Re: Figure blocks in AST on Windows, but not on Linux
       [not found]         ` <0daeba7dd8ba47c4ae51945307fd2597-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-06-22 13:10           ` Stephan Boltzmann
       [not found]             ` <f47ffa73-354d-4bf0-9abe-8ff6135ea426n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Stephan Boltzmann @ 2023-06-22 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

This was also my first idea: I'm using the pandoc binaries shipping with
the latest versions of RStudio (posit), therefore the versions should be
identical or at least not too different (outdated).

@ 2023-06-26  9:09               ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]                 ` <e9f4c3ace99b4e848445fb7e754d1868-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2023-06-26  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw