it was working perfect with that same command but now i am getting error here is my error PS C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\main_3\fresh_start\Downloader-main> pandoc -o The_Analytic_Detective__Decipher_Your_Companys_Data_Clues_and_Become_Irreplaceable.md The_Analytic_Detective__Decipher_Your_Companys_Data_Clues_and_Become_Irreplaceable.epub --metadata title="Analytics" pandoc.exe: The_Analytic_Detective__Decipher_Your_Companys_Data_Clues_and_Become_Irreplaceable.epub: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory) in which directory i have move my markdown file ? kindly help me about it -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ea7ec708-6c26-44fc-b2da-e83a8aa4538en%40googlegroups.com.