YOU ARE A GODSEND!! TY SO MUCH. On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 8:58:42 PM UTC-5, Käel Alfën wrote: > > Hi Guys, > > I've tried really hard to figure this out, and although this might be > trivial and easy for some of you, I simply cannot understand for the life > of me the syntax of this pandoc thing. I have zero computer programing > skills and I am not looking for easy answers I just really don't know what > else to do > > I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO COVNERT FROM .docx TO .opml AND EXTRACT THE MEDIA AT > THE SAME TIME (PICTURES MSOTLY) > > I've been "leggoing" syntax parts and finally figured how to convert from > .docx to .opml using the following terminal command "pandoc -s > filename.docx -t opml -o filename.opml". I don't know what to do to extract > the media at the same time. > > Please someone help me figure this out ? It would be amazing. > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/eb052038-1cad-49ac-83dd-34269ebe4df7%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.