* BEGGING FOR HELP
@ 2017-10-06  1:58 Käel Alfën
       [not found] ` <1c88231b-07d2-44e3-bb99-e7f3e9edbc97-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Käel Alfën @ 2017-10-06  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi Guys,

I've tried really hard to figure this out, and although this might be
trivial and easy for some of you, I simply cannot understand for the life
of me the syntax of this pandoc thing. I have zero computer programing
skills and I am not looking for easy answers I just really don't know what
else to do

I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO COVNERT FROM .docx TO .opml AND EXTRACT THE MEDIA AT
THE SAME TIME (PICTURES MSOTLY)

I've been "leggoing" syntax parts and finally figured how to convert from
.docx to .opml using the following terminal command "pandoc -s
filename.docx -t opml -o filename.opml". I don't know what to do to extract
the media at the same time.

Please someone help me figure this out ? It would be amazing.

* Re: BEGGING FOR HELP
       [not found] ` <1c88231b-07d2-44e3-bb99-e7f3e9edbc97-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-06  3:35   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-10-06  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Just add the option

    --extract-media=media

and it will put the media in the a subdirectory called
'media' (you can pick any name you like).

+++ Käel Alfën [Oct 05 17 18:58 ]:
>   Hi Guys,
>   I've tried really hard to figure this out, and although this might be
>   trivial and easy for some of you, I simply cannot understand for the
>   life of me the syntax of this pandoc thing. I have zero computer
>   programing skills and I am not looking for easy answers I just really
>   don't know what else to do
>   I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO COVNERT FROM .docx TO .opml AND EXTRACT THE MEDIA
>   AT THE SAME TIME (PICTURES MSOTLY)
>   I've been "leggoing" syntax parts and finally figured how to convert
>   from .docx to .opml using the following terminal command "pandoc -s
>   filename.docx -t opml -o filename.opml". I don't know what to do to
>   extract the media at the same time.
>   Please someone help me figure this out ? It would be amazing.
>
>   --
>   To view this discussion on the web visit
>   [3]https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1c88231b-07d2-44e3-
>   bb99-e7f3e9edbc97%40googlegroups.com.
>
>References

>   2. mailto:pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org