Maybe I'm asking the question the wrong way.. I'm really just trying to make a simple table with no borders, but keep the styling I have for Table Normal given in the reference doc. Or generally, any way to control table borders when working with docx writer. On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2:14:19 PM UTC-5 Isaac Rabicoff wrote: > So far, I've been successful using a reference doc to apply a custom table > style (updating the internal Table style with custom borders). > > But now, I'm simply trying to make a table with no borders at all. > > I tried to pass an `attr` to `Table`, `TableBody`, etc, with no luck. > > My attribute is: > attr = (mempty, mempty [("custom-style", "NoBorder")]) > > This works with `divWith` if I'm trying to set a font style, but not for > table styles. > > 1) Is there some way to use a Pandoc Table style, that overrides the > reference doc "Table" style? > > 2) Is there a way to set a custom style for a table, i.e. using the > "custom-style" attribute? > > Thanks much for your help! > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/eb6aa5d7-fc90-4969-a164-0d34c9ba93dbn%40googlegroups.com.