* custom style for table with docx writer / pandoc api
@ 2020-11-19 19:14 Isaac Rabicoff
       [not found] ` <df52ce0e-349b-4226-a97f-b45b241f0679n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Isaac Rabicoff @ 2020-11-19 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

So far, I've been successful using a reference doc to apply a custom table
style (updating the internal Table style with custom borders).

But now, I'm simply trying to make a table with no borders at all.

I tried to pass an `attr` to `Table`, `TableBody`, etc, with no luck.

My attribute is:
attr = (mempty, mempty [("custom-style", "NoBorder")])

This works with `divWith` if I'm trying to set a font style, but not for
table styles.

1) Is there some way to use a Pandoc Table style, that overrides the
reference doc "Table" style?

2) Is there a way to set a custom style for a table, i.e. using the
"custom-style" attribute?

Thanks much for your help!

* Re: custom style for table with docx writer / pandoc api
       [not found] ` <df52ce0e-349b-4226-a97f-b45b241f0679n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-11-20  1:36   ` Isaac Rabicoff
From: Isaac Rabicoff @ 2020-11-20  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss