Oh, ok, looks way more easy like that. So in all inlines and blocks I will try to add/remove global stack and only in Str I will use those attrs to create the itext. El viernes, 21 de octubre de 2022 a las 9:36:11 UTC-7, fiddlosopher escribió: > One approach could be to keep a global stack of attributes. > > function Strong(el) > -- add "Strong" to the attribute stack > -- process the children of el > -- remove "Strong" from the top of the attribute stack > end > > function Str(el) > -- get all the attributes from the current attribute stack > -- output an ITEXT node with these attributes > end > > > On Oct 20, 2022, at 9:12 AM, perro tuerto wrote: > > > > I am working on a Scribus writer --- it stills need a lot of work but > the work in progress is here. The main difficulty for Scribus writer is > that its structure is “flat”. For example, what it is usual for html (or > other xml format) is a nested structure like this: > > > >

I have a strong and > italic.

Other paragraph.

I am > outside.