I have a document in markdown with some some metadata in the yaml (title, author, date...) and I want an output in pdf. El viernes, 19 de mayo de 2023 a las 9:04:36 UTC+2, ThomasH escribió: > From which format to which format are you translating? Is PDF the output > format? From your description it seems that most issues have to do with > styling, so all you had to do is provide e.g. a CSS style file, if your > output format is HTML. I think there is also something analogous for PDF. > > On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 12:07:49 AM UTC+2 Kristof Mann wrote: > >> I need an output like this: >> https://addi.ehu.es/bitstream/handle/10810/58485/TFG_Marina_Martinez.pdf?sequence=5&isAllowed=y >> >> >> So I need custom spacing in title, custom title size (default pandoc >> title size is too small) and to start the title more at the center of the >> page, to insert in the metadata "Modalidad IV" and to put "tutor: Name of >> tutor" after the author name. And I would also need to custom for APA the >> headings (h1 centered, capital and 18p, h2 left aligned, 16p...) >> >> And insert the university logos. >> >> So what is the best approach to obtain the most similar output to the >> above? Using a custom-reference.docx? Any tutorial or documentation that >> covers all I need? >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ecdcca7f-cfa5-4125-8870-9ea7e7618b42n%40googlegroups.com.