I have a bunch of docx that I want to convert to MD. The file contains highlighting and it also contains both quotes and double quotes For ease of someone being able to look at this MD, i want to remove the escape sequece for the quotes and double quotes. I also want to remove the highlighting ChatGPT wrote this LUA for me but it doesn't seem to work. Are there alternatives function process_inlines(inlines) local result = {} for _, inline in ipairs(inlines) do if inline.t == "Str" then inline.text = inline.text:gsub('\\"', '"'):gsub("\\'", "'") elseif inline.content then inline.content = process_inlines(inline.content) end table.insert(result, inline) end return result end function process_blocks(blocks) local result = {} for _, block in ipairs(blocks) do if block.content then block.content = process_inlines(block.content) end table.insert(result, block) end return result end function Pandoc(doc) doc.blocks = process_blocks(doc.blocks) return doc end the command I used was: pandoc "TestHighlightQuotes.docx" --lua-filter remove_escaped_quotes.lua --wrap=none --reference-links -o output.md Is there another way, or did I do something wrong? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ef709575-3717-493f-b6d8-62862c98d3d8n%40googlegroups.com.