* Syntax for specifying image size in output latex
@ 2017-12-30 21:20 singular78
       [not found] ` <0f1cad36-5e11-4703-bfae-42e6b89aa568-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: singular78 @ 2017-12-30 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

## For example
1. input md:
```
![model](model.pdf){#fig:model width=30%}
```

2. output latex:
```
\hypertarget{fig:model}{%
\begin{figure}
\centering
\includegraphics[width=0.3\textwidth,height=\textheight]{model.pdf}
\caption{model}\label{fig:model}
\end{figure}
}
```

## Problem
Why it set `height=\textheight` as default at standalone mode? When I
compile the latex file with a IEEE or ACM latex template, the image is
stretched unless I remove the `height=\textheight`.

How can I get the latex without the default setting of`height=\textheight`?

* Re: Syntax for specifying image size in output latex
       [not found] ` <0f1cad36-5e11-4703-bfae-42e6b89aa568-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-12-31 23:23   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-12-31 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Are you using the default template? It contains

\setkeys{Gin}{width=\maxwidth,height=\maxheight,keepaspectratio}

which sets `keepaspectratio` as a default, so images
shouldn't be stretched out of proportion.  Adding something
like this to your gtemplate should help.

I suppose we could add keepaspectratio to the
includegraphics options, but this would remove the user's
option of disabling it in the template.

+++ singular78 [Dec 30 17 13:20 ]:

@ 2018-01-01  0:07   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20180101000719.GA37165-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>