Hey folks, So, I'm building a PDF from bunch of markdown files. Starting at the top file, I build a list of all the files references in a link, such as [Some Topic](file1.md), [Another Topic](file2.md). My list would then contain: README.md file1.md file2.md etc. However, I have subdirectories of markdown files, so my list of files is more like: README.md file1.md file2.md topic1/file3.md topic1/file4.md topic2/file5.md topic2/file6.md To build the PDF, I'm essentially calling pandoc as follows: pandoc --template templates/mytemplate.latex --listings --file-scope --self-contained \ -f gfm \ -s $(cat files.lis) \ -o $OUTPUT.pdf Overall, this is working great for all the markdown files in the root directory (so file1.md, file2.md). However, all the markdown files in a subdirectory (such as topic1/file3) show up as a link in the PDF, rather than an inline link, and try to open up topic1/file3.md rather than jump to the anchor. As an aside, it *appears* that pandoc is creating the anchor for topic1/file3.md as file3, though I'd prefer it were topic1file3. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f119fa7f-1cd2-4494-9e0d-88a417a269cc%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.