Disabling the other table extensions works well, thanks! On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 3:09:31 AM UTC+2, John MacFarlane wrote: > > Is it that you're getting a different kind of table? > Pandoc's Markdown supports several kinds of tables, > and the markdown writer tends to prefer the other > styles to pipe tables. So, if you want pipe tables, > you may have to disable the others: try > > -t markdown-simple_tables-multiline_tables-grid_tables > > +++ tolot27 [Aug 24 17 13:04 ]: > > Hi! > > I just wonder why I cannot convert a docx table to a markdown piped > > table if I use the following command: pandoc -t markdown+pipe_tables > > It only works if I convert it to markdown_mmd or markdown_phpextra but > > has the drawback that I get much more diffs compared with my original > > markdown document (which I have converted to docx for review > purposes). > > Also the syntax of docx documents changes to the form using spans. > > Did I understand the extension mechanism incorrectly? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f173e540-94b7-4bb3-baec-9b4a9468ab6e%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.