* intermediate LaTeX file
@ 2020-07-31 13:18 david allen
       [not found] ` <07031211-6b72-4c07-b24a-bee8c2238145n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: david allen @ 2020-07-31 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

When doing md -> pdf is there an intermediate LaTeX file? If so, is there
an option to retain it?

PS. I enjoyed and appreciate the TUG presentation

* Re: intermediate LaTeX file
       [not found] ` <07031211-6b72-4c07-b24a-bee8c2238145n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-07-31 13:47   ` 'oliver...-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org' via pandoc-discuss
From: 'oliver...-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org' via pandoc-discuss @ 2020-07-31 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

You can convert to tex with `pandoc -o doc.tex`, and then run pdflatex or
xelatex manually (twice). Maybe you need to add `-s` to get a standalone
file with all packages etc.

@ 2020-08-01  0:46   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2a6zfyyyq.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-08-01  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: david allen, pandoc-discuss

If you do --verbose, it will be printed to the console (along with a
bunch of other stuff, including the exact latex command used).

david allen <david.allen-XkNU/lWsrds@public.gmane.org> writes:

> When doing md -> pdf is there an intermediate LaTeX file? If so, is there
> an option to retain it?
>
> PS. I enjoyed and appreciate the TUG presentation
>
> --

* Re: intermediate LaTeX file
       [not found]     ` <m2a6zfyyyq.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-08-06 11:09       ` Ophir Lifshitz