This BP Jonsson filter apparently doesn't work with any recent pandoc. I am trying to convert latex to odt, moving floats (which aren't rendered well at all) to the end. Is anyone doing this successfully? On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 14:42:51 UTC-5 John MacFarlane wrote: > +++ Rainer M Krug [Nov 26 15 04:39 ]: > > Hi > > I am using pandoc to convert a tex document to docx for my co-authors > > (which works very nicely!), and they want to have figures and tables at > > the end of the document. > > I am using in LaTeX the package endfloat for this. Using pdflatex, this > > works perfectly to generate the pdf, but when I use pandoc to convert > > the tex to a docx, the package "endfloat" is ignored and all floats are > > where they would be without "endfloat". > > Is there a way to force all floats (figures and tables) to the end of > > the document in pandoc? > > The only way I can think of would be to write a filter that > moves all the tables and figures to the end of the document. > Note: the following is untested, but something like this > should work: > > -- floatsToEnd.hs > import Text.Pandoc.JSON > import Text.Pandoc.Walk > > main :: IO () > main = toJSONFilter floatsToEnd > > floatsToEnd :: Pandoc -> Pandoc > floatsToEnd (Pandoc meta bs) = > Pandoc meta $ walk (remove isFloat) bs ++ query isFloat bs > > isFloat :: Block -> Bool > isFloat (Table{}) = True > isFloat (Para [Image{}]) = True > isFloat _ = False > > remove :: (Block -> Bool) -> Block -> Block > remove pred b | pred b = Null > | otherwise = b > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f2028dcb-18b2-40b5-aba3-98c58135c270n%40googlegroups.com.