Hi friends, I am building a LaTeX package which adds some new annotation commands for semantics, like `\argument{...}` or `\conclusion{...}`. I'm brand new to Pandoc, but I would like to parse a LaTeX file containing these commands into JSON output. I was thinking that I could write a Pandoc filter which would process those commands, but that doesn't seem possible. Is there a way to use Pandoc to process a LaTeX file containing custom commands? Thanks, Rory -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f238e164-9c72-4d27-a9c7-aae0222cc031n%40googlegroups.com.