My bad i forgot to attach them. wtorek, 25 kwietnia 2023 o 19:00:29 UTC+2 John MacFarlane napisaƂ(a): > We don't support META:FILEATTACHMENT syntax. > If you're getting a hang, it's probably another issue, but I didn't see > any attachments. > > > On Apr 25, 2023, at 6:57 AM, Filip Wojtelewicz > wrote: > > > > Dear Pandoc Support Team, > > > > I am writing to report an issue I encountered while using Pandoc to > convert a document to MediaWiki format. Specifically, I am having trouble > with the META:FILEATTACHMENT syntax not being properly recognized and > converted. > > > > I am using Pandoc 3.1.2 on Linux. When I try to convert a file like > 0MetaRun.txt that I am including with this email, everything works fine. > However, when I try to convert a file like MetaBug.txt, the terminal > freezes. I have waited for approximately an hour, but it was still frozen. > I am unsure where the issue lies. > > > > Could you please advise me on how to properly use the > META:FILEATTACHMENT syntax for MediaWiki format conversion? I would greatly > appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide. > > > > Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. > > > > Best regards, > > > > Filip Wojtelewicz > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to pandoc-discus...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAL%2B11QHLLiQ5UAeF5gRYX%2BLTddDKRv8rR7ezLeiPK6A695orvQ%40mail.gmail.com > . > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f3490c88-cb2c-4403-9174-53a2a7d8333dn%40googlegroups.com.