Hello together. I'm working on a project where we use one input markdown file to create HTML but also TXT files. The problem I have is with markdown hyperlinks in the form of [](). While for the output format html they are kept: *$ echo "prefix [this is a link](www.google.de) suffix" | pandoc -f markdown -t html* *

prefix this is a link suffix

* the url is completely removed for plain output: *$ echo "prefix [this is a link](www.google.de) suffix" | pandoc -f markdown -t plain* *prefix this is a link suffix* Is there a way/plugin to keep the url within the plain output? (e.g. by keeping the markdown [this is a link](www.google.de) as it is, but handling all other markdown as usual?) Thank you Peter -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f3cf23c8-71a0-4825-812d-652b8d1ccc71n%40googlegroups.com.