Hi, Currently, when parsing a docx, a v:imagedata tag inside a w:r/w:object/v:shape is ignored. But it could be treated the same as a v:imagedata inside a w:r/w:pict, both represent images linked by the r:id attribute. In fact, we now use a pre-processing to transform a w:r/w:object/v:shape/v:imagedata to a w:r/w:pict/v:imagedata before transforming with Pandoc and we have tested this on many documents. So we would like to implement an improvement to treat both the same. Do you have any objections or feedback? We'll make a pull request soon. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f3fcee77-b7ea-4fe9-88ca-c4b22bab9d8an%40googlegroups.com.