pandockers, (Thought I might have coined a phrase, but I see it's been used a couple of times. @jgm, you should ™ that.) I just found out that I'm doing a workshop at the NYC DH week in a month (Feb 9, 1-3pm, to be precise). I've called it "Making the most of text: Using a text-only workflow with markdown and pandoc". Any suggestions/tips gratefully appreciated. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f48ee0d0-45bb-4d1b-8632-5a9817a10e6b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.