Hello Basically, each time I run pandoc to convert a markdown document to docx, references, which are placed at the bottom of the page, do not have locators printed (e.g. like chapters and pages that are placed in citations). The way I type to cite is: that it might reach 16 zettabytes (16 Trillion GB) of useful data [@new_cavanillas2016, page 3]. and I use APA style sheet, which can be found on http://editor.citationstyles.org/styleInfo/?styleId=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zotero.org%2Fstyles%2Fapa Also I haven't touched the style sheet. And the command I use for this: pandoc dissertation.md -S -o dissertation.docx --filter pandoc-citeproc The version of pandoc that's installed is: pandoc 1.19.2.1 Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.0.4, texmath 0.9, skylighting 0.1.1.4 Default user data directory: /home/pavel/.pandoc Copyright (C) 2006-2016 John MacFarlane Web: http://pandoc.org This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is no warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. And the only thing that appears in my bibliography is this: Cavanillas, J. ́. M. ́., Curry, E., & Wahlster, W. (Eds.). (2016). *New Horizons for a Data-Driven Economy A Roadmap for Usage and Exploitation of Big Data in Europe* (1st ed. 2016..). Cham: Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer. Thanks for reading. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f7468836-5a7d-47da-8506-df2f0aabf410%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.