* How do you change the output directory
@ 2015-02-01  4:33 Darren Doyle
       [not found] ` <e185159b-34cb-4dcb-9825-cb842a876b4e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Darren Doyle @ 2015-02-01  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Let's say I had a markdown document located in C:\Example.
If I converted it to HTML can I set the output directory for that file to a
different folder (C:\Example\here)?

* Re: How do you change the output directory
       [not found] ` <e185159b-34cb-4dcb-9825-cb842a876b4e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-02-01  6:50   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20150201065056.GD12964-bi+AKbBUZKbivNSvqvJHCtPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2015-02-01  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Sure. Assuming you're in C:\Example, you could do

    pandoc myfile.txt -s -o here\myfile.html

Or, if you're somewhere else,

    pandoc C:\Example\myfile.txt -s -o C:\Example\here\myfile.html

+++ Darren Doyle [Jan 31 15 20:33 ]:

@ 2015-02-01 18:45       ` Darren Doyle
From: Darren Doyle @ 2015-02-01 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw