Hi, I try to use my own syntax-lighting with pandoc and target format HTML. Coloring works, so far as I have tested it. However, the anchors don't work as expected from the documentation. For one, the doc says: The numberLines (or number-lines) class will cause the lines of the code block to be numbered, starting with 1 or the value of the startFrom attribute This also works as described. In particular: no class numberLines means no numbers. The doc also says: The lineAnchors (or line-anchors) class will cause the lines to be clickable anchors in HTML output. This does not work, as I understand it. pandoc always produces anchors, independent of whether the class lineAnchors is present of absent. To me, this is a nuisance, because I do not want anchors. Is there a way to prevent pandoc from creating anchors or is this a bug? Note: pandoc will always create anchors, even without line numbers. Even this is ugly, because my browser -- firefox -- shows selectable dots at the beginning of each line. Thanks in advance Karl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/fa5cd959-e9e4-46a5-b493-0600977c7388o%40googlegroups.com.