I am using pandoc to convert `org-agenda` list of todos to `docx` and `pdf` for my coworkers. File exported from `emacs org-agenda` can look like that (simplified): `tasks.org` ``` * TODO Feed the cat ``` Pandoc native output of this file parsing is: ``` [Header 1 ("feed-the-cat",[],[]) [Span ("",["todo","TODO"],[]) [Str "TODO"],Space,Str "Feed",Space,Str "the",Space,Str "cat"]] ``` Now if I convert this to any output format, I get spurious "TODO" pandoc strings (that are present from `org-mode`). How can I get rid of this "TODO" string (preferably also with surrounding spaces)? My first attempt was to use lua filter. I can simply do: `deleteSpans.lua` ``` function Span(el) return pandoc.Str('') end ``` but this removes just all `Spans`, which could be bad (but doesnt mind in my current specific case). I have tryed to do better like this: `removeTODO.lua` ``` function Span(el) if el.text == 'TODO' then return pandoc.Str('') else return nil end end ``` But this doesnt have any effect. When I look at `lua-filter` docs and on `Span` constructor, and try to reverse-engineer that, I am very confused. There are `Attr`, `attributes`, and such, and none of them worked. So, how can I access, or match, `pandoc Span` elements based on their content? Where can I read more about this? If it is possible to achive from `emacs` or `org-agenda` side, I will be very interested in that option too. So far, I was little hesitant to go through hackage and `pandoc.types`; but if that is the place to go (in the future), than I give it my best shot. Thank you very much with any help in this. Regards, Tomas -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/fa68cec8-4ff1-4bbe-95fa-65d36c28bda7n%40googlegroups.com.