Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2016 11:39:02 UTC+2 schrieb Martin Fenner: Dear group, > > The topic of CSV support in Pandoc has come up several times on this list, > includes this thread from 2014: > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pandoc-discuss/kBdJU_JktzI > > Since last year I work for an organisation that frequently deals with > tabular data (and helped organize CSVconf earlier this month), and I have > done some thinking on how CSV could fit into Pandoc. > Are you aware of these two Pandoc filters? - *pandoc-csv2table * (https://github.com/baig/pandoc-csv2table) - pandoc-placetable (https://github.com/mb21/pandoc-placetable) Both “abuse” the fenced code block syntax, assign the class .table to the block and allow inline CSV data as well as referencing an external CSV file. Personally, I still prefer to use *csv2table* (over the newer *placetable*) because I can also use it to convert CSV to Markdown tables (grid, simple and multiline) — which *placetable” currently doesn’t do because it works differently (AFAIU): - placetable converts CSV to Pandoc’s native format directly - csv2table converts CSV to Markdown first. ​ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/fbcb1ece-48c7-4451-be2f-1b6cd70b2969%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.