You could just delete the lines ``` ``` at the head of the bibliography element in `association-for-computing-machinery.csl`. On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 9:15:37 PM UTC-6 R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar wrote: > I am using the ACM style file association-for-computing-machinery.csl > because it displays author names in full. But it does not number > references in the order in which they are cited and that is behaviour > that I want. > > Previously, I was using the CSL style file ieee-with-url.csl and it > orders reference numbers in order of citation, but does not display the > full names of authors. > > I think the BibLaTeX style I seek is the unsrt style. > > What CSL style implements the unsrt style identically? > > Chandra > 2023-03-06 > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/fce74685-e6ff-434c-a037-86dd3afcd5c7n%40googlegroups.com.