* pandoc-crossref -  correct usage
@ 2020-11-30 17:43 André Jäger
       [not found] ` <86ae9a5a-f9ce-4d69-b3a0-80c62aa07addn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: André Jäger @ 2020-11-30 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,
I need to convert a tex-file (latex-document) into a docx-document.

I managed successfully the creation of the bibliography using
pandoc-citeproc with a csl-file.

Now I would like to take care of the cross-references and numbering of
figures and tables. Therefore pandoc-crossref has to be used..

I fail using pandoc-crossref in a correct way that the expected result is
created (a docx-document including the cross-references and numbering of
figures and tables). The output-file with the usage of pandoc-crossref is
exactly the same as without the usage of pandoc-crossref. There are no
cross-references und numberings displayed in the output-docx-file.

I use the following command / syntax:

pandoc -s -f latex --filter pandoc-crossref -o destinationfile.docx -t docx
latexfile.tex

I checked the documentation, and I am not sure about the "--filter"-option.
I am not sure if a filter has to be defined somewhere.

Somene who can help how pandoc-crossref ist used correctly?