Am Freitag, 5. April 2013 04:51:35 UTC+2 schrieb ch3c...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org: > > How to generate latex \begin{tabular} from markdown table, without writing > raw latex commands in markdown? > Markdown generates \begin{longtable}. > > Anyway, I just need a table with full grid lines (4 sides of each cell), > not just the top and bottom. > This is a real issue. We do not really have control about the tables. IMHO at least we should be able to 1. control the column witdths 2. control grid lines Not to talk about cell spans :-) which would be really nice but goes far beyond the scope of Markdown. Evil enough that we have to make tables in Excel and embed them as images. Bernhard -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pandoc-discuss/-/P1-aX1ulfNEJ. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.