Hello there, I am interested in pandoc's docker image, because it also contains latex. I try to use it under Raspberry pi4. Because this is equipped with ARM64 CPU, so this is not clear whether one can used this docker image. My question is ... whether this is multi-architectural docker or not. Thanks in advance for your advice, best regards, Yutaro -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ffba15f8-5bf4-43e3-9b00-f60a0165f5b2n%40googlegroups.com.