Dear pandoc friends, Hello from a huge appreciator and daily user of pandoc. I'm so grateful for this community and all that it enables. I suddenly began noticing an issue that has never come up before. I am using chicago-note-bibliography.csl from Zotero. The source in a footnote looks like this: *@alexander-online2017; @diamond-democracy2022; @foa-signs2017; @papacharissi-democracy2021; @silva-leander-global2021; @wike-many2019* And then renders like this: *Alexander et al., “Online Exchange on ‘Democratic Deconsolidation’.”; Diamond, “Democracy’s Arc.”; Foa and Mounk, “The Signs of Deconsolidation.”; Papacharissi, After Democracy; Silva-Leander, “Global State of Democracy Report 2021.”; Wike, Silver, and Castillo, “Many People Around the World Are Unhappy with How Democracy Is Working.”* The expected output, which was what I got until the other day, is this: *Alexander et al., “Online Exchange on ‘Democratic Deconsolidation’”; Diamond, “Democracy’s Arc”; Foa and Mounk, “The Signs of Deconsolidation”; Papacharissi, After Democracy; Silva-Leander, “Global State of Democracy Report 2021”; Wike, Silver, and Castillo, “Many People Around the World Are Unhappy with How Democracy Is Working.”* The difference is that the former adds erroneous periods before the semicolons. I am using pandoc 2.9.2.1 on Ubuntu-based PopOS. Thank you for any guidance anyone has to offer! Nathan -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/fff3b90e-8f52-48f1-b533-56461dd0890bn%40googlegroups.com.