From: John MacFarlane <jgm-TVLZxgkOlNX2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org>
To: Aleksandar Lazic
	<me2digitaleu-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>,
	pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: definition/glossary list with ref pages
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 08:52:55 -0700	[thread overview]

There isn't any convenient way to do this in pandoc.
You could check out pandoc-crossref, but I don't know if
it has support for page-number refs.

For targeting PDF, you could use raw LaTeX glossary commands,
but this wouldn't work for epub output.  And page numbers are
not stable on epubs anyway, since they reflow.