* brew Pandoc (Mac) seems stuck on version 2.10.1
@ 2020-10-30 10:33 Russ
       [not found] ` <a51a8973-0fff-48a5-aeba-b3b49d478e36n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Russ @ 2020-10-30 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

We use brew for a lot of Mac software including remote updating our clients
so we have always used this for Pandoc. Lately however it seems to not be
updating and is stuck on version 2.10.1. Is this something done by the
Pandoc team?

* Re: brew Pandoc (Mac) seems stuck on version 2.10.1
       [not found] ` <a51a8973-0fff-48a5-aeba-b3b49d478e36n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-10-30 12:39   ` Joseph Reagle
       [not found]     ` <a8e2ca5f-4a7a-4fe2-7d9c-6d32629b7e81-T1oY19WcHSwdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
From: Joseph Reagle @ 2020-10-30 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 10/30/20 6:33 AM, Russ wrote:
> We use brew for a lot of Mac software including remote updating our clients so we have always used this for Pandoc. Lately however it seems to not be updating and is stuck on version 2.10.1. Is this something done by the Pandoc team?

I sometimes submit the simplest of version updates to homebrew, but know nothing of homebrew packaging or haskell builds.

You can see the homebrew issue here:

  https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/62771

As you can see in my comment, I was hoping the problem was something with 2.11.03, but haven't seen any movement since 2.11.04 was released.

@ 2020-10-30 16:45       ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-10-30 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Reagle, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I commented on the issue.
They're trying to package pandoc-citeproc but they shouldn't,
since it's no longer required.