* Support of Table's rowspan and colspan in converting from HTML to RST
@ 2022-05-05  5:27 sagar udgir
       [not found] ` <adaafa6b-7109-4026-9eaf-a2fb2620c0e8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: sagar udgir @ 2022-05-05  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

We are using pandoc version 2.13 to convert full fledged HTML files TO  RST
but pandcoc doesn't seem to support colspan and rowspan for tables.

I have read few conversations  in this group and also release notes on
pandoc
https://pandoc.org/releases.html , in general there is a support for
rowspan and colspan for few readers and writers but when is it planned to
implement for RST writer ? or is there any work around we can use until it
is implemented.

currently we are forced to edit RST files with string editing and manual
change to make row span and colspan visible.

* Re: Support of Table's rowspan and colspan in converting from HTML to RST
       [not found] ` <adaafa6b-7109-4026-9eaf-a2fb2620c0e8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-05-05 17:13   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-05-05 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sagar udgir, pandoc-discuss

Try a more recent version.  Your version is quite old, and
we've been adding col/rowspan support in more recent versions.

I don't think the most recent version yet supports col/rowspans
in the RST writer (only the HTML reader).  Still, you may
get better results with a more recent version.