* converting from .tex to docx, preserving references with cleverref package
@ 2020-03-07  4:01 E Lin
       [not found] ` <d46c4e35-5680-4c5a-b001-52809df0c2bc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: E Lin @ 2020-03-07  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have been searching for good pandoc workflow to include filters to get
from .tex to .docx. I came across pandoc-crossref, but after a lot of
experimentation and reference searching, it seems that this converts only
from markdown to docx. I compose in LaTex, and I'm looking for a good
converting workflow. Using pandoc, I have figured out how to get text over
and preserve bib references/cites. However, Tables are not numbered, and
the reference numbers in the text (esp. using the cleverref package) do not
convert over to .docx.

Is there any workflow and filter packages that can get me there?

* Re: converting from .tex to docx, preserving references with cleverref package
       [not found] ` <d46c4e35-5680-4c5a-b001-52809df0c2bc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-03-07 18:42   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-03-07 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: E Lin, pandoc-discuss

A relatively recent change in master (still not in a released
version) adds table numbering.

cleverref is another story.  Pandoc can't try to support
all of the thousands of latex packages.