* how to expand cite key
@ 2021-05-14 17:16 King John Unn
       [not found] ` <639dbdc1-8f54-4aa4-aa1d-62a0e4d77ba3n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: King John Unn @ 2021-05-14 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

hi, I have a bibfile from zotero and am trying to extract the references
from a bibkey.

for example, i create a file in the format

---
nocite: |
  @key

and pandoc returns the bibliography in plain text or json

pandoc pandoc_test.md -s --bibliography "${bibfile}" --citeproc -tplain

but above command doesn't resolve the key

how can i do this?

* Re: how to expand cite key
       [not found] ` <639dbdc1-8f54-4aa4-aa1d-62a0e4d77ba3n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-05-16  0:14   ` John MacFarlane