* Patch to ConTeXt template to improve accessibility
@ 2021-07-27 18:59 Connor Patrick Jackson
       [not found] ` <861bb81a-b70c-4e79-847b-07489b82df6an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Connor Patrick Jackson @ 2021-07-27 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I was thinking of making the following change to line 29 of the ConTeXt
template
<https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/blob/1f1a30bbf6aa6d1c1dc60ac9d97560346066d02f/data/templates/default.context#L29>

Currently: \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

Proposed: \setupinteractionscreen[option={bookmark,title}]

This change would direct the PDF viewing application to display the
document title in the window's title bar rather than the file name, which
resolves one of the three remaining issues that Adobe Acrobat's
Accessibility Checker has with ConTeXt-generated documents (the other two
requiring changes within ConTeXt itself).

Any reason not to make this template change? Do we only want to make it for
documents with the --pdfa flag set?

Happy to make this minor change and submit a PR if it's a thumbs up (or
silence) here.

Connor

* Re: Patch to ConTeXt template to improve accessibility
       [not found] ` <861bb81a-b70c-4e79-847b-07489b82df6an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-07-28  6:36   ` krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found]     ` <3408e61e-5b20-4a63-9c6c-dad39b3e2ec9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2021-07-28  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I think there will be no issues with that. But I am not developer, just
another user :)

@ 2022-01-02 23:14       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <m2lezx20jq.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-01-02 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, pandoc-discuss

I just tried this change, and the title bar still containts the
filename (maybe this is due to my PDF viewer - macOS Preview).

@ 2022-01-02 23:23           ` Leonard Rosenthol
       [not found]             ` <CALu=v3LMoTPWL=E_tnNHhWo-TKSMwauqYaOAb4Ys=Hx5q4_zCg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonard Rosenthol @ 2022-01-02 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw
  Cc: krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Yes, that’s a failing of Apple Preview in not respecting the PDF standards
:(

@ 2022-01-03  6:07               ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-01-03  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonard Rosenthol, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw