* epub:type attribute in epub2
@ 2021-09-23  7:39 Alejandro Talaminos
       [not found] ` <f23f4199-30c2-4434-8b25-d1c50e30424cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Alejandro Talaminos @ 2021-09-23  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I am exporting my book to epub2 format. However, pandoc sets the epub:type
attribute in body tag, when in fact this attribute is not compatible with
epub2. Is there any way to prevent pandoc from setting this attribute on
every chapter? Thank you.

Regards,
Alejandro

* Re: epub:type attribute in epub2
       [not found] ` <f23f4199-30c2-4434-8b25-d1c50e30424cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-24 16:13   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-24 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alejandro Talaminos, pandoc-discuss

That sounds like a bug.  Can you open an issue at

https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues

ideally linking to some documentation that these attributes
are not valid in epub2?  We can then fix it.