* from Latex to Word adding new package
@ 2019-08-26  6:14 吴小安
       [not found] ` <148055b7-05a4-4ecd-9527-464cb1308518-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 吴小安 @ 2019-08-26  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, I try to convert a tex  document  to word, everything is fine, but the
$boxright$ can not convert ([WARNING] Could not convert TeX math 'A
\boxright C', rendering as TeX: A \boxright C )

 I don't know how to add  "\usepackage{pifont}" to the pandoc, could you
tell me how can I do it ? Thank you very much !

* Re: from Latex to Word adding new package
       [not found] ` <148055b7-05a4-4ecd-9527-464cb1308518-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-08-26  6:47   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2wof0fmnf.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-08-26  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 吴小安, pandoc-discuss

Adding a package won't help in this case. The texmath library
doesn't understand \boxright.

However, you could write your own macro to redefine
\boxright to something pandoc can handle, and include
this macro in your tex document.

@ 2019-08-26 10:48       ` 吴小安
       [not found]         ` <5fcaa4c1-5956-407d-9243-5e73df894b14-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 吴小安 @ 2019-08-26 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thank you  Professor MacFarlane !

        I tried this one :

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{amsmath}

\usepackage{unicode-math}

\usepackage{amsfonts}

\newcommand{\boxright}{\ensuremath{%

  \mathrel{\Box\kern-1.5pt\raise1pt\hbox{$\mathord{\rightarrow}$}}}}

\begin{document}

$A\boxright B$

\end{document}

    but it doesn't work, I thought these packages are pandoc can handle  (https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html).

@ 2019-08-26 16:03           ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-08-26 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 吴小安, pandoc-discuss

Pandoc is generally solid with standard latex and the most
common packages, but it can't handle tex primitives like
\kern or \raise1pt well.

If there is a unicode character, or combination of characters,
that approximates  \boxright, then (assuming you're using
xelatex or lualatex) you may be able to do something like

\newcommand{\boxright}{µ}

where µ stands in for whatever the unicode character is.
The character would be passed directly through to Word.
Give it a try.