* Disable styles.html partial in default template?
@ 2020-11-12 18:50 Gabriel Nützi
       [not found] ` <CAA9rTue=YwwNJHhnVwHfoYACXO5NfrhDOrWJfgKSxA_Vo+4YDg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Gabriel Nützi @ 2020-11-12 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am wondering how the styles.html() partial can be disabled since the doc
says
https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#variables-for-html

document-css:
Enables inclusion of most of the CSS in the styles.html partial (have a
look with pandoc --print-default-data-file=templates/styles.html). Unless
you use --css, this variable is set to true by default. You can disable it
with e.g. pandoc -M document-css=false

When I look at the default template:
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc-templates/blob/b5f9ac0d0ec74abfaf7bdbc27ee0bee11391d0ee/default.html5#L18

I cannot recognize any conditional that this styles.html() is not
included...
How does that work ? Or is the Doc outdated?

*BR Gabriel*

* Re: Disable styles.html partial in default template?
       [not found] ` <CAA9rTue=YwwNJHhnVwHfoYACXO5NfrhDOrWJfgKSxA_Vo+4YDg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-11-12 21:09   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-11-12 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriel Nützi, pandoc-discuss

It's

    $styles.html()$

The conditional is inside styles.html itself.