* Remind me about table widths again...
@ 2021-12-09 23:10 Joseph Reagle
       [not found] ` <05eb0d12-eff1-7f4b-7a7a-d9da8a3d2f33-T1oY19WcHSwdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
From: Joseph Reagle @ 2021-12-09 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

At the top of my syllabi I've long had a big chunk of ugly HTML (with spans) for course info and office hours.

I've finally mocked up a nicer markdown grid table that manages without spans.

https://reagle.org/joseph/2021/cda/cda-syllabus-FA.md

However, I wonder why the table and column widths are hard-coded, and not left to be no more than what's necessary?

https://reagle.org/joseph/2021/cda/cda-syllabus-FA.html

Do grid tables always have widths? I'm not using the column parameter, but my table is short than the default of 72...