* Extract media from Docx does not extract SVG files
@ 2021-04-23 22:23 TJ Schuler
       [not found] ` <262b736a-880f-405f-a58f-a4e20718607bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: TJ Schuler @ 2021-04-23 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am running into an issue with Word files with SVG figures. My source word
files all have SVG files as figures, but pandoc seems to only extract the
PNG version of those figures that word uses for previews.

Any ideas on how to get around this issue in pandoc or should I file an
issue for it in GitHub?

Thanks  --TJ

* Re: Extract media from Docx does not extract SVG files
       [not found] ` <262b736a-880f-405f-a58f-a4e20718607bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-04-24  4:23   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-04-24  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TJ Schuler, pandoc-discuss

If you're using an older version of pandoc, be sure to
try with the latest, and check the changelog.

But after doing that, I think filing an issue makes sense.