From: John MacFarlane <jgm-TVLZxgkOlNX2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org>
To: MyriaCore <me-iMRNxolsNr8QFTY0IWPKwg@public.gmane.org>,
	pandoc-discuss
	<pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Katex
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:34:28 -0700	[thread overview]

I haven't tried --self-cotained with katex.  With mathjax, it
doesn't really work, although see
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/pull/6600
which ALMOST works (everything except the fonts).  You'll just
have to try it.  The main problem is that if the script
loads anything dynamically (with JavaScript comands),
pandoc won't be able to bring it in.