* md -> pptx corrupted output due to math in ::: notes
@ 2020-04-19 18:06 IVO I WELCH
       [not found] ` <4c782b4d-ae54-4b03-b438-3aef7f2e3675-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: IVO I WELCH @ 2020-04-19 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

pandoc creates a corrupt [and incorrect] pptx file (so described by MS
Office) when there is outline math in notes.  For example,

```
# Header

Example

::: notes
An outline equation in a note triggers a defective pptx file

$$ E(D) = 1/6\cdot(-\$6) $$
:::

# Needed

otherwise nothing shows.

```

Better to be avoided...

/iaw

* Re: md -> pptx corrupted output due to math in ::: notes
       [not found] ` <4c782b4d-ae54-4b03-b438-3aef7f2e3675-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-04-20  0:34   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-04-20  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: IVO I WELCH, pandoc-discuss

It would be worth submitting a report on the issue tracker.