* Compile pandoc with stack to include wikilinks new extension ?
@ 2021-09-21 14:23 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <130e91e4-f60e-4ca4-9633-7f4479c7b5den-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-09-21 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi !
I compile pandoc master clone on github
(1cbaea673debae8bbfebbb7835a6145166fae67b) on my computer using stack,
without problem, but the latest wikilinks_title_before_pipe
<https://github.com/jgm/commonmark-hs/blob/master/commonmark-extensions/test/wikilinks_title_before_pipe.md>
and wikilinks_title_after_pipe
<https://github.com/jgm/commonmark-hs/blob/master/commonmark-extensions/test/wikilinks_title_before_pipe.md>
(wikilink syntax) extensions of commonmark_x doesn't appear.

Is there something to add to the stack.yml to enable commonmark_x extension
?

Best regards,

* Re: Compile pandoc with stack to include wikilinks new extension ?
       [not found] ` <130e91e4-f60e-4ca4-9633-7f4479c7b5den-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-21 16:02   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2zgs5hq6o.fsf-d8241O7hbXoP5tpWdHSM3tPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-21 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss, pandoc-discuss

We haven't yet added these extensions to pandoc.
This issue is tracked at
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/2923

@ 2021-09-22  8:59       ` 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found]         ` <63915e27-61d4-4a9d-8b9d-f27fe6826202n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-09-22  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks for your answer, i follow the issue, but i misunderstand the
content.
When i see it was available in Commonmark-hs, i suppose it was
automatically accessible from pandoc, but that's not the case, ok :)
Actually i know very few FLOSS solution (i know only WIP emanote
https://github.com/srid/emanote from srid) to use wikilinks with markdown
to generate html/static web content.

@ 2021-09-22 16:29           ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-22 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sebastien rey-coyrehourcq' via pandoc-discuss, pandoc-discuss

The problem is that everyone has a slightly incompatible version
of this syntax!