* What is the usage of identifier attribute for a table?
@ 2020-10-30  7:13 jiewuza
       [not found] ` <m2eelgqj8j.fsf-9Onoh4P/yGk@public.gmane.org>
From: jiewuza @ 2020-10-30  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I have a table with id=test in html. When I convert it into latex, at
first I thought there would be a `\label{test}` after the caption.

But in fact there is not.

I guess I do not fully understand the usage of the identifier attribute.
So I am asking here.

* Re: What is the usage of identifier attribute for a table?
       [not found] ` <m2eelgqj8j.fsf-9Onoh4P/yGk@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-10-30 16:51   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-10-30 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jiewuza, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

The problem here is that table identifiers are a new feature
of the AST, and not yet supported by most readers/writers.

See https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/6313

@ 2020-10-31  1:39     ` jiewuza
From: jiewuza @ 2020-10-31  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Since "identifier" is everywhere in the filter document, I thought it
was fully supported by the old AST.