* Latex to html with linked chapters
@ 2020-03-21 11:38 davidwsd
       [not found] ` <a0dc2023-e3f6-469e-9e6b-489aa25a299a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: davidwsd @ 2020-03-21 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I have a Latex document with a dozen chapters that are separate files
included with \input. Ideally, I would like to create linked html files
looking as much as possible like a bookdown web site, for example:

https://bookdown.org/yihui/bookdown/

I have tried using Pandoc to convert Latex to markdown for each chapter
file, and then have integrated these into Rmd files and created a bookdown
project. This works, but even better for me would be to go directly from
Latex to html using Pandoc to create linked html files which could be
styled after. This would allow me to continue to edit and refine the
contents of the book in Latex, with which I am somewhat more at ease than
Markdown.

Is there any somewhat simple way to do this?

Thank you.

David

* Re: Latex to html with linked chapters
       [not found] ` <a0dc2023-e3f6-469e-9e6b-489aa25a299a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-03-22  4:23   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-03-22  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davidwsd, pandoc-discuss

You can certainly go from a latex file with \inputs to a single
HTML result using pandoc.

We don't yet support direct output to linked HTML files,
but there is an open issue asking for this:
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/6122