I have a long table that takes multiple pages. And my university requires that it shows some text like `Continued on next page` on each page. I find `https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/637517/how-do-i-get-my-latex-table-to-continue-on-the-next-page`, and learn to use `\endhead` to specify rows to appear at the top of every page (under the headline, but before the other lines of the table). My question is how can I customize the `\endhead` and `\endfoot` part. I checked the lua filter manual. The Table element seems have no such properties. --